Rehabilitative therapy and Rehabilitation in Gladstone, MO
Professional & Advanced Rehabilitative Treatment
If you were recently injured in a sport, car, or work related incident and want to avoid surgery, our practitioners at Northland Physical Medicine can help. Whether you dislocated a shoulder, twisted an ankle, or have pulled a muscle, our rehabilitative therapy services can help restore your strength and mobility. During your initial visit at our state-of-the-art facility, we will access your range of motion, flexibility, and condition, and then create a treatment plan based upon your specific needs.
Rehabilitative therapy is often suggested to:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Restore one’s range of motion
- Treat minor sports related injuries
- Help people regain their strength following surgery
Whether you have a joint or soft tissue problem, our Gladstone rehabilitative therapists are confident that they can create a treatment plan for you. Our rehabilitative therapists employ innovative, thorough, and careful techniques in order to help you recover following an injury. To set up an assessment with our rehabilitative therapists, please contact our offices at (816) 452-4488!
The Finest Quality Care
- Emergencies Welcome
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Advanced X-Ray Techniques
- Convenient Hours of Operation
- State-of-the-Art Treatment Centers
- Most Advanced Treatment Protocols Offered